INFORMATION AND REQUESTS

INFORMATION AND REQUESTS.

Each week this blog will publish on Friday at 6pm Irish time. Mister Linky will remain open until 8am on Monday.

PLEASE LINK DIRECTLY to your monochrome post. If your link leads to your home page it makes it very difficult for anyone trying to visit after a few days.

PLEASE don't hide your photo(s) in a whole string of entries for other memes - it's hard for all concerned.


PLEASE post ONLY BLACK AND WHITE photos - no patches of colour and no sepia or other colour treatments however good they may look. A black and white photo with added colour will lead to REMOVAL OF THE LINK. This challenge is ONLY for black and white photographs.

Friday 29 December 2017

Friday, 29th December, 2017.

Great photos from Taken For Granted (First TV), Debbie (Arches of St Mark's), bettyl (Logs), tomthebackroadstraveller (Not Much Color), TheChieftess (Christmas magic), and islandrambles (Gull).






I try not to feature the same person two weeks running, but this week I have to make an exception.  I love the light in this photo from augenblicke (Nürnberg)!


Click the links above to see the photos full size.
 


   PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE COPYRIGHT OF THESE PHOTOS REMAINS  WITH THEIR OWNERS. DO NOT COPY WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION 



If I'm unable to comment on your post, whether because of Google+ or for any other reason, I want you to know that I still look at and appreciate your photos!



12 comments:

Taken For Granted said...

Thank you so much for selection my post to feature this week. I am honored.

Debbie at Travel with Intent said...

Thank you for selecting my image this week - an honour and a great start to my weekend

Klara S said...

Thank you for hosting and Happy New Year!

Saša S. said...

Thanks for all BW weekends, thanks for sharing. Happy New Year :)

Jan said...

Thanks for hosting, this is my first time here. I found you via James of Something Sighted.

Linda said...

Nice selections. Happy New Year!

AmitAag said...

Thank you for hosting this amazing meme, Dragonstar!
Happy New Year:)

Alexa said...

What Nora said. And thanks for another inspiring gallery. Happy New Year, Dragonstar!

isabella kramer - veredit said...

Very nice selection!
Happy New Year dear BW friends !!
Special warm thanks to you Dragonstar for hosting and keep this wonderful theme alive !!!

TheChieftess said...

Thank you so much for including me in the selection! This pic is a couple of years old...and one I always posted in color. When thinking about what to do for a B&W image for Christmas I thought I'd play with this one in LR...and I really liked it!!! Thanks for appreciating it as well and for including it in your selections this week!

TheChieftess said...

And by the way...I love the light in Augenblicke's photo this week too!!! Congrats to all those selected this week as well...well done!!!

rupam sarma said...

Amazing collection of pics.
Wishing all of you a very Happy New Year. Greetings from India